When: 5 – 8 p.m., April 11 (Thursday)
Where: UNT College of Visual Arts and Design, 1201 W. Mulberry Street
Cost: Free and open to the public
Background: Department of Studio Art seniors and advanced undergraduate students will showcase the culmination of their work during the Spring 2019 Full Circle exhibition. The work will be on display throughout the College of Visual Arts and Design. Attendees will be able to talk to the artists, learn more about the college and experience the newly constructed and renovated building and exhibit spaces.
The evening will feature works that explore installation, painting, drawing, printmaking, performance, photography, metals and jewelry, new media art, sculpture, fibers, and hybrids of every sort. Some of the highlighted exhibits include:
- The New Media Art Cave will present a collection of eight channel video artworks produced by students enrolled in Expanded Cinema this semester.
- A Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) exhibition for Ceramics students
- BFA exhibition for Drawing & Painting students
- Advanced sculpture exhibition
- Creative collaboration between the Texas Fashion Collection and the Darkroom Photography class
- Pop up performances including a parade of statement necklace pieces by the Metals and Jewelry program
Many of the works exhibited will be for sale.